McDonald's High School All-American Game Tonight. 7:05PM ESPN.

Anyone watch this game? Sullinger and Barnes were co-MVPs. I will say right now that OSU is the favorite to win the Big Ten,imo. Iowa has no one to guard Sullinger,6'9'',270lbs.and not many teams in the league do. He will be the best frosh in the league,and possibly in the courntry next year. He is a taller eddie Horton on steroids...yikes. His incoming teammate DeShaun Thomas 6'7'' 230lbs..will give him some competition but OSU will have too many players. A frontline of Lauderdale,Sullinger and Thomas will be formidable, along with the returning top 4 guys and the other 3 top 100 guys...Matta is going to have to sort thru the all-american types to figure out how to play.

Seems like the number of these guys that stay uncommitted is rising. Now, a number have KU and Ky on their lists...just waiting to see who comes out early...when Ky loses Cousins and Wall,they will move in Selby and that big Levance Thomas guy...and Cal will be reloaded...so easy for some.

I know a lot of Cyclone fans and not a single one of them was upset about his announcement. They all thought it was very well done, in fact. From every account I've heard, the state of Iowa couldn't have a better representative than Barnes.

I know more and many would disgree with the ones that you know. I don't blame him for choosing UNC at all but behind the scenes he most definitely led people on.

Aside from all this non sense he did have a good game last night, he was Co-MVP with Jared Sullinger #2 player in the nation. I was actually surprised that the top 2 guys were MVPs. Usually there is a player that comes out of no where and takes over the game, ie Tyreke Evans a few years ago.

Latest posts