McCall practicing?

Almost four hours since these posts...and Jon has said nothing. If this didn't have legs, this thread would be locked or deleted. WOW. I'm sick to my stomach.

His standing depends on outcome of investigation involving a female and the question of consent. Not a good situation to be in. Could all be false and he returns. Could be true and his career over which would be least of his issues.

Nobody is saying anything on this one.

If true, this explains a lot of the mystery and lack of other info. Tnx. My bet is he never plays again for Iowa.

Almost four hours since these posts...and Jon has said nothing. If this didn't have legs, this thread would be locked or deleted. WOW. I'm sick to my stomach.

Jon doesn't read every post in every thread. But there's no need for him to take any action on this thread.

if it a sexual assault charge
innocent or not he is gone
but info like that would be out there long before now
With Sandusky scandal and Everritt and Pierce
no way anybody would hold that type of info from the public this long
a sexual crime in my opinion is not the issue
but it has been released that he has been banned from a resident hall,the name was given but i cannot at this time remember the name of the hall

if it a sexual assault charge
innocent or not he is gone
but info like that would be out there long before now
With Sandusky scandal and Everritt and Pierce
no way anybody would hold that type of info from the public this long
a sexual crime in my opinion is not the issue
but it has been released that he has been banned from a resident hall,the name was given but i cannot at this time remember the name of the hall

Well that seems a bit ridiculous.

@herbyhawk

what praytell do you suggest is the reason for his ban from the residence hall?

How long did the Sandusky investigation go on before it hit the press?

I hope it isnt true. But frankly I think the lack of chatter indicates something more grave than a negative facebook or twitter post.

I can generally get about whatever info I want regarding Iowa football. In this case people are not saying much at all. Just some generalities and prefering to leave it at that and quickly changing the subject.

I have heard the same basic story from two people. I didnt want to say anything a few weeks ago because reality is it may be a false accusation. But I posted then it had nothing to do with grades or social media postings. But after I heard the same story again from someone else yesterday I figured word was leaking out.

May be it never comes out, certainly in any official capacity.

It could be false too, just because some female makes a claim about something doesn't mean it happened. If he is found innocent why would he be gone anyway herbyhawk? That makes no fukn sense. Is it too hard to imagine a female lying about something like this? Come on innocent til proven guilty, she could be a lying biotch it happens if this is even the case.

It could be false too, just because some female makes a claim about something doesn't mean it happened. If he is found innocent why would he be gone anyway herbyhawk? That makes no fukn sense. Is it too hard to imagine a female lying about something like this? Come on innocent til proven guilty, she could be a lying biotch it happens if this is even the case.

if he is innocent he wouldn't be gone, unless it was his choice to leave to avoid any spotlight - like a certain running back from florida who left when it got a little hot for him....

Man, everyone needs to STFU! Why speculate on this topic? Why taint someone's image over a subject he cannot change/correct/ or defend himself? Hell he probably couldn't even address questions if he was asked outright!

So, Move Along- there's nothing to see here!

**** like this has no business being discussed here or any message board until actual facts are out. Some people make me sick. This isn't a F'ing football issue and who gives a crap about if a player will play in the bowl game these are young people's lives here. Unreal.

I haven't seen anything inappropriate said about the athlete or the allegations. In fact, everyone here has been appropriately sensitive to everything and everyone involved.

I haven't seen anything inappropriate said about the athlete or the allegations. In fact, everyone here has been appropriately sensitive to everything and everyone involved.

with the wegher phenomena that took the interwebs by fire, you have to tread super, SUPER lightly with things like this.

The whole wegher thing was not fair to him or the parties involved.

These topics always have been, and always will be a third rail! So, why speculate?

^appropriately sensitive= would be not even talking about it whatsoever!

Latest posts