McCall- HELLOOO??!?!?

So I will just assume that now Coker will transfer, McCall will transfer, anybody else want out??

You’re assuming this why? IF Coker or McCall broke the LAW in a serious way, we wouldn’t want them back anyway. Until we know what exactly they did, there is no reason to think they won’t come back. They would be stupid to transfer for getting punished for violating school rules. Quit acting like the sky is falling. Football has always been about the next man in.

Well not playing another running back this year has come back to haunt kf. We can't seem to keep running backs or d line players. Can anyone shed some light on the reason why?

Ok, for all of those people that called for more McCall, would that have mattered since he is suspended too? Like Chad said, Bullock and Canzeri battled injuries this year, so this is Kirk’s fault how?

Iowa burnt Canzeri's redshirt for a handful of plays so they might as well play him some in the bowl game. Johnson and Canzeri can handle the load if need be. If the national pundits are correct we will be behind by 3 td's and forced to throw every down anyway.:rolleyes:

actually KF has NOT ruled him out for the bowl....he said "we'll see".....let's just wait and see if he's on the practice field in AZ

From my understanding, he hasn't been practicing at all with the team. Maybe I'm wrong, does anyone know differently?

This would be sad if it wasn't so ridiculous. We have so many RB situations, we can't even say for sure who is suspended, arrested, in the "doghouse", hurt, ineligible, etc.
So my original rant still stands. So far no one really knows if McCall is suspended or still in KF's "we'll see, we'll see" doghouse.

Kirk said tonight McCall is still suspended for the bowl. I'd really like to know what horrible offenses these guys committed.

So, going into your bowl game with running backs that have virtually zero game experience is good football strategy on KF's part?

Latest posts