McCaffrey Post game interview

Lasted about 30 seconds. Said it wasn't his team that caused the Michigan runaway. Not a real classy interview by McCaffrey.
Hopefully not a sign of things to come. The officials were not the difference in this game
Fran is petulant and non-repentive regarding his inability to coach any of his team's on defense. 2 Indiana losses, matador D against Gonzaga, his response to Wagner's performance is so mind numbingly child like I'm out on Fran 11 years of the same ol same ol. I give us 1% chance of winning today against the worthless nuts.

He will blow the double bye for the conference tournament and lose it to a mediocre Purdont team. Lost in his first round game of the conference tourney, or depending he might win one, then lose his 2nd round game of the NCAA tourney.....the movie has already been written.

He will blow the double bye for the conference tournament and lose it to a mediocre Purdont team. Lost in his first round game of the conference tourney, or depending he might win one, then lose his 2nd round game of the NCAA tourney.....the movie has already been written.
Have the last five hours changed your opinion any?

ESPN actually gave us a 51% chance of winning, which turned out to be a lot more accurate than your prediction.

Have the last five hours changed your opinion any?

ESPN actually gave us a 51% chance of winning, which turned out to be a lot more accurate than your prediction.
Yes of course why wouldn't it. Scott Dochterman has it as THEE greatest win ever under Fran! What's not to like about a HUGE win like that! Look despite my pessimism everything is still in front of this team a conference tourney championship, a deep run in the NCAA tournament, etc.! Good news is I don't get paid to predict perhaps you do. I also thought we would beat Indiana or did you predict 2 losses to IU this year. You may have. Fran isn't getting fired, nor should he at this point. I'm just always on guard as it relates to Fran ball it has a tendency to pull the rug right out from under you.

To the crowd saying we can’t beat MI... down 3 at the half then lost 2 key players. We weren’t going to win. But they aren’t unbeatable...probably take 3 out of 10 on a neutral court.

Press conference...If he says what he wants to say he gets himself in trouble and gets a lot of heat. This way he just got a lot of heat.

Why did Howard wait until 50 seconds to pull his starters when ours sat with over 4 minutes left? Why a full court press with 2 minutes left? Why is the ball going into Dick every trip down in that span?
Yeah I was wondering that at the time too. My guess is that they hadn't played as many games as others and just wanted to give em a few more mins of court time. Honestly I don't have a problem with what they did. They aren't obligated to do any different.

It's the antics of Illinois that bug me late in games. They are poor sports and are just trying to pick fights.

Latest posts