McCaffery Updates Progress

I'm not sure I follow... I supported Lickliter while he was coaching at Iowa. I did have my fair share of criticisms as well.

Come on Spank, it was kind of a funny response. These responses are going to come with the territory of being a commentator on a sight where your audience gets to chime in on your work and there is a physical record of your ongoing commentary. Just gonna have to laugh with em.

Lol. This is funny. Yes I was looking at that thread in another chrome tab. Thought I had hit control+c but apparently not

I found that McCaffery is actually making progress through blogging:

fran.jpg

After reading the linked article, I feel so...so...used. In fact, I believe that Jon is exploiting an addiction over which I have no control and that eventually I will be compelled to file a class action on behalf of all addicts simliarly situated in order to recover our share of the ill-gotten gain resulting from the hundreds of thousands of page hits we cannot help but create.

:) ;) :p

Yes, yes...he's our dealer, but SO WHAT! He's OUR dealer! Now pass that needle before I lose this vein!

:eek:

GOOD THING??? Whether he's looking at them or not, it would've been GREATLY appreciated had he accidentally posted a link...

Ahem...get on that, would ya, Jon!?!?

I think you just found a content "loophole" my friend. "You can't ban me, I just had the wrong tab!!"

Latest posts