McCaffery coming up on KXNO at 7:05

Ahh! Good to see that I can post here again! Good interview Jon, I was lucky to catch it thanks to your post which I read literally at 7:05 a.m.

So...back to this recruit that Fran said was coming in to visit tonight and hopefully will sign. Any idea on who it is? Jon, you said after the interview that you would do some digging and come up with a name. Did Fran call back and ask you to keep the player's name a secret? I thought some people thought that getting recruiting information out of this staff was "easy." It would be nice to know.

i actually kinda thought that Coach was referring to noreen when he talked about passing on some big guys this year.

Jeremy McCray perhaps? I know his name has been thrown out there...don't know much more than that. Just speculating, because I am not sure who else it would be at this point. Anyone with more insider knowledge than me (none) heard anything? FM had mentioned recruiting some Texas kids...any guards down there?

Here is more on McCray

Jeremy McCray - Yahoo! Sports

Jeremy McCray perhaps? I know his name has been thrown out there...don't know much more than that. Just speculating, because I am not sure who else it would be at this point. Anyone with more insider knowledge than me (none) heard anything? FM had mentioned recruiting some Texas kids...any guards down there?

Here is more on McCray

Jeremy McCray - Yahoo! Sports
Only person i could find with interest in iowa from texas is Kryen Watts, who happens to be a PG.

Thanks. Sorry, was he a 1979 grad with the Big Ten Champs that lost to Toledo in the NCAA's? Don't think I ever saw him play while he was on the team. I'll edit. I like Speraw's motivation to be a part of the program again.

I thought Speraw saw some PT in 79.

I remember him telling me he had to cover Magic on pick and roll switches.

Latest posts