mayweather pacquiao fight is on

Good news if true. Hopefully it's not on PPV, if it is I won't be watching.

It's going to be PPV. It's going to be the biggest fight in boxing history. Call 8 of your friends and split the cost of the fight or pay $10 and go to a bar to watch it. Too bad its not till November.

It's going to be PPV. It's going to be the biggest fight in boxing history. Call 8 of your friends and split the cost of the fight or pay $10 and go to a bar to watch it. Too bad its not till November.

Probably will go to a bar. Sucks that boxing has declined in popularity so much. I still think it's one of the best sports out there. In my book it's second behind football.

who?

never heard of 'em because their sport isn't televised :confused:

brilliant marketing strategy ... great way to bring in new fans :rolleyes:

who?

never heard of 'em because their sport isn't televised :confused:

brilliant marketing strategy ... great way to bring in new fans :rolleyes:

You haven't heard of Mayweather or Pacquiao? Turn in your man card by Saturday.

I'm definately going to be pulling for Paquiao to win, I can't stand Mayweather's attitude even if he is a great boxer.

Lately I prefer cage fighting. Not appointment TV, but if there's not much else on I'll watch it over boxing.

I feel guilty afterwards.

and it will be held in vegas

wynn has came out and said he will pay anything to get the fight and jerry jones has a point where it doesn't make sense so without a doubt this fight will be in vegas boys

Can't wait for this fight. Mayweather will dictate the fight from start to finish and win by decision. May not be a unanimous decision (De La Hoya somehow got a split decision) but I don't think Pacquiao, or anyone else for that matter, stand a chance against his defense. Best in the business.

Can't wait for this fight. Mayweather will dictate the fight from start to finish and win by decision. May not be a unanimous decision (De La Hoya somehow got a split decision) but I don't think Pacquiao, or anyone else for that matter, stand a chance against his defense. Best in the business.

Agreed. Mayweather is tactically superior. I think Pacquiao will have a hard time finding him unless Mayweather is starting to show some age.
I like Mayweather and it may not go the distance.

I like Mayweather's attitude towards the sport and I hope he destroys Pacquiao. Boxing is a sport where you should be as arrogant as you want, because if you talk some good **** and can't back it up, you get knocked out to teach you a lesson. I also wasn't sure what to think of how Pacquiao avoided the drug testing the first time around, even at the expense of the fight.

Rooting for Mayweather

Love watching greatness and/or dominance especially in combat type sports(boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc.)

Mayweather and his father are pieces of crap... Pacman will be the only reason to watch the fight, watching Mayweather block and counter will make him more of a sissy than when he fought De La Hoya.

GO PACMAN

Latest posts