Maybe, just maybe

HawkeyeBBall

It wasn't a fluke that we were blown out at Minnesota this year huh? I mean sure no Robbie, but Purdue is still a really quality team, but Minny is peaking at the right time. I bet that Painter is on the hot seat if they can't make this more respectable.

Is Purdue's first half total of 11 points the worst ever? Even worse than us and by the #4 team in all the land.

Iowa has lost by far better MN teams by less than 35 points. That MN team lost by just under 30 points at Michigan days before it smoked Iowa, and Michigan isn't an NCAA tournament team and one of the most disappointing teams in the nation. And they are on the bubble for the tournament, only based on their last three games.

Minnesota has been playing well for about 3 weeks now. They will be in the tourny and deserve it. Joseph has really figured out the pg spot for them after they faltered when Al Nolen went down. They are playing so well right now, I think they could be very dangerous in the tourny...sweet sixteen at least.

Minnesota is playing well but catching MSU without Allen and Purdue without Hummel sure helped those outcomes