Maybe Alford shoud have worried about Wash

I hate how they play all these games at the same time. I watched UNI beat Kansas but, I would of enjoyed watching Alford's a@# whipping

I hate how they play all these games at the same time. I watched UNI beat Kansas but, I would of enjoyed watching Alford's a@# whipping

I watched UNI on the tube and Washington/NM on the laptop. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

Maybe Iowa Fans would, if he would keep his mouth shut and refuse to answer questions about his old job and just focus on New Mexico now.

I think he is pretty focused on New Mexico.. If you didn't have the media always asking question about his past, he wouldn't be talking about Iowa. So what's new blame Alford. :)

I think he is pretty focused on New Mexico.. If you didn't have the media always asking question about his past, he wouldn't be talking about Iowa. So what's new blame Alford. :)

yea, but in interviews, he could refuse to answer dumb questions from reporters, just like his idle Bobby Knight always did. Give me a break, he needs to move on.

Latest posts