Maybe Alford shoud have worried about Wash

I've been warning a friend of mine from Alby not to get his hopes up too high when it comes to tourney time. He was watching with me when Iowa lost to Northwestern State in one of the worst coached games I've seen. He ended up betting against the Lobos today.

I'll take a Orange Bowl win over a 2nd round Flame out. Atleast we didn't have alford around to get our hopes up then spit the bit. had 7 years of that and it got real old.

Now you are comparing apples (football) to oranges (basketball).
It' not hard to admit that the Iowa basketball program sucks right now and our old coach (Alford) is a better coach than what we have had the past three years and has a much better team that we had this year.

I think he is pretty focused on New Mexico.. If you didn't have the media always asking question about his past, he wouldn't be talking about Iowa. So what's new blame Alford. :)

I'm sorry but not buying that. This is the Guy that uttered Freakin IOWA remember. He doesn't have to take that bait he is a big boy.

Now you are comparing apples (football) to oranges (basketball).
It' not hard to admit that the Iowa basketball program sucks right now and our old coach (Alford) is a better coach than what we have had the past three years and has a much better team that we had this year.

I was referring to the reason SA gave for leaving. That IOWA was only a football school. He got out because it wasn't working and he couldn't take the heat. It's easier at NM the heat isn't as hot!!!

Latest posts