Matt Glover

I really think Brommer will be ok!, one of the most althletic bigs we've had for a while, too bad he had those waisted years under Lick. Really was Reiner better? Was Guy Rucker, the kid just needs to learn how to stay on the floor and not make stupid fouls when he gets beat.

Did Iowa basketball go from gloom and doom to pay dirt in like two days? Just Monday I was reading all of these posts talking about how horrible things were that we missed out on Washpun and that Fran and Co need to re-evaluate their recruiting. Maybe they actually know what they are doing!

Did Iowa basketball go from gloom and doom to pay dirt in like two days? Just Monday I was reading all of these posts talking about how horrible things were that we missed out on Washpun and that Fran and Co need to re-evaluate their recruiting. Maybe they actually know what they are doing!

That was mostly just CAAR.

Glover will not be going to UCLA, I was in another article posted.
The article shed a big positive towards Iowa and it would be nice to bring in a kid that has three years left and not one that would be the starter for a year. It would also lessen the burden to try and force the issue by reaching for a PG in 2012 class. Iowa would need to add another kid, but one that can develop. Iowa has some guys on the radar for 2012, but no offers out on any to date, unless it just isn't published yet.
If a kid like Glover works out and Iowa lands him, he will be around for three years and with Cartwright looking at a big senior season, Glover can grow as a player and develop. It would also be nice to have a guy behind Bryce that isn't a true freshman. When Iowa does get that freshman PG, it would be very helpful having a kid like Glover in place or this season with Cartwright in place, proven players.

Latest posts