Matt Doherty is at the Eastern Iowa Airport

our flight is delayed due to Obama. sitting here waiting. they are b.s.ing. Gatens told him the name of some guy from CR Washington and Dougherty wrote it down in a notebook. talking to to some other guy that introduced himself as a coach also. not sure who
I could see Josh Oglseby being the name gatens mentioned.

This would make sense, but I thought KW wanted to stay close to home?

Does that mean everyone else should stop recruiting him? Dallas is a really cool city, and since everything is bigger in the Big D then Williams ego should fit in perfectly.:D

Had a great start at Notre Dame, was an assistant under Williams at KU and was the head man at UNC. Not sure what led to his downfall, but he had some amazing recruiting classes, lots of experience at a big time program. I think that would be a decent hire. He has a boisterous and in your face style, which would be a change from Lick but I think something the fan base could rally around?

Her currently is the head man at SMU,and they have struggled a bit. Not sure as to their record the past few years. But, he moved there from a smaller mid-major where he had a Ton of success. See if it is a coincidence, although not sure why you are in CR if you are not coming to the area for some reason?

This would be awful. We'd be better off with Gregg Williams, which isn't saying much.

Latest posts