Matt Campbell Interviewing with FSU & USC?

Yes, a once proud program went into the dumpster but their fans and big boosters I am sure want to at least get back to above avg. So they could throw some big money around

it's also a SEC school that he could fly under the radar and what if he sneaks into the SEC champ game a time or two? if MC truly feels he's ready for the big time and FSU and USC are honestly interested, then he'd take one of those spots. after what Day is doing at OSU, he looks like he's gonna be their guy for some time and it's plan B for the coaches like MC and the guy at UT that probably were eyeing the OSU job. so spend 5 years at AR, and then move to top tier. need to be honest, MC is one helluva good coach.

Yes, a once proud program went into the dumpster but their fans and big boosters I am sure want to at least get back to above avg. So they could throw some big money around

Yep, they've got some big money to throw around. I can see them making a run at Fleck.

If I'm USC or Florida State...Campbell would be at the top of my list. If he can win at ISU and make that program competitive...he can succeed and likely be there a long, long time. I hope he goes.

Coaching perception can change fast, so if Campbell wants a blue blood type job he better go sooner rather than later or he is going to start getting passed by the PJ Fleck/Mike Norvell/Luke Fickell crew, if he hasn't already. Those guys are at schools similar to Iowa State, but they are winning more and higher ranked.

Look at Brohm at Purdue, he was a very hot coach last year, and now they are 4-8 and his name won't be mentioned for a big job anytime in the near future.

Latest posts