Masoli from Oregon in trouble

Some things never cease to amaze me! To throw away your future, damage your reputation - for what?! And to steal things that for all intent and purpose have very little value. I'll never understand that!

How do these guys think they wont be recognized? There is no way people this stupid can pass an entrance exam. I refuse to believe it.

I say suspended from Spring Practice, but starts the first game of next season. If you are going to get in trouble, it's all about timing. Do it right after the season ends. lol.

Probably a one game suspension or two.

And that's only if his backup is healthy...if he gets hurt or leaves the program, you bring Masoli back early because you don't want to hurt the team because of Masoli's actions...why should they ALL have to suffer for it?

Oh crap, that's ISU basketball...nevermind...

I would bet he gets an in-house penalty only known to the coaches. If they want a national title run, they will throw this under the rug faster than you can say Pete Carroll...

Probably a one game suspension or two.

Really? I was thinking that with his past run-in, he's going to get into more legal trouble. I wondered if he'd get kicked off the team? We'll see though.

*this is all assuming he's guilty of course*

Last edited:
Odd how some programs can tolerate this stuff. Remember James Cleveland and his partner in crime flashing the Benjamins? Kirk was having none of it! Nice to have a guy at the wheel with some stones.

Last edited:
Their first two games next year are New Mexico and at Tennessee

They can suspend him for the first game, and no worries, they roll. Heck, they probably can go into Neelan and beat the Vols in the second game as that team will be rebuilding on both sides.

I used to joke about this, but now I am serious; most major teams should play a patsy in week one...and just call it suspension week...that's the game where you sit the kids that got into trouble in the offseason, and you don't run a risk of loss.

cover-up for sure. Imagine if Masoli was kicked off the team because of this. The kid who saw him and verified it was him would have death threats by other students. Sad...

Latest posts