Martinez is out on Friday

This sucks, I wanted Iowa to beat Nebraska WITH Martinez as their starting QB. Now if Iowa wins they will use this as an excuse.
Let 'em. Part of football is being resilient enough to still be playing at a high level in November. We have just as many games played as they do, and we recruited well enough to replace our QB1 with a competent QB2 when he got injured.

If Smothers stinks the joint up it's Frost's fault for having a shit backup who isn't ready. Ours was.

It's a little like the Clifford thing. Penn State can't use that as an excuse because our LB31 put a fuckin Mack truck in his ribs and he couldn't continue. Clean, hard-nosed football play nowhere near his head. That's good football. If you wanna play you gotta stay healthy.

What's the rule when ruling players out such as a QB in college? Could Nebby come back on Wednesay ro Thursday and say, well he's good to go actually. This after a team prepares for a back-up. Could Nebby be this slimy to pull this?

Boy, this would really get KF blood boiling. It'd almost be worth it to see how KF would respond!!
Man.... That'd sure be something. I'd just have to tip my cap and nod my head if it did.

We'll we're on our 2nd string qb too if they want to try to use that as an excuse.
c54650b7278f88a3eeaa7aa7d5fce4f7.jpg

Let 'em. Part of football is being resilient enough to still be playing at a high level in November. We have just as many games played as they do, and we recruited well enough to replace our QB1 with a competent QB2 when he got injured.

If Smothers stinks the joint up it's Frost's fault for having a shit backup who isn't ready. Ours was.

It's a little like the Clifford thing. Penn State can't use that as an excuse because our LB31 put a fuckin Mack truck in his ribs and he couldn't continue. Clean, hard-nosed football play nowhere near his head. That's good football. If you wanna play you gotta stay healthy.
It was Penn State's decision to routinely put their RB out in the flat and leave their QB unprotected - a gamble that they got away with most of the first half. All it took was one time for the LB to get home and they lost the bet.

I checked their roster, and they have SIX quarterbacks on the roster. Is that normal? I don't remember Iowa ever having more than 4.

The more I have thought about Franklin's response too Boo-Gate, the more certain I am that he was feigning indignation in order to give the Pennsylvania media folks something better to talk about than how their QB2 came out there looking like he wasn't prepared to take snaps at an 8 man middle school football game.

My thoughts are the heart and soul of that team are now out, Doman and Martinez. Hit em hard early and they fold up shop. Kid can run but he hasn't seen a secondary like ours...our DB'S should be salivating. F the full strength comments, bury banjo boy!

It was Penn State's decision to routinely put their RB out in the flat and leave their QB unprotected - a gamble that they got away with most of the first half. All it took was one time for the LB to get home and they lost the bet.
Jack Campbell is the worst guy in the B1G to lose that bet to.

No kidding, on replays I have seen him 2 yards on his side of the LOS on running plays just accelerate horizontally, one step and launch, into a hole to meet a running back. It looks to me like a rattlesnake attacking it is so quick.

He's gonna be cashing checks next yr and not of the NIL variety. Once he gets in the underwear olympics part of the process and they see how big fast and long he is... Combined with his tape he'll be one of the top MLBs off the board no doubt

Latest posts