Martin commits to Michigan

He probably will be swimming before it's all over. I wonder if he's the first white wr Michigan has had? Just curious not trying to be racial.

He probably will be swimming before it's all over. I wonder if he's the first white wr Michigan has had? Just curious not trying to be racial.

So he is the only one in the position meetings......that's the reason he checks out and decides to be a full time swimmer? Bro, think about what you are saying.

If anything he should be inspired by the New England Patriots.:)

So he is the only one in the position meetings......that's the reason he checks out and decides to be a full time swimmer? Bro, think about what you are saying.

If anything he should be inspired by the New England Patriots.:)
Imo I don't think he'll stay with FB and will end up on the swim team. It would be great if he makes it big in FB and I hope he does. It's just an opinion.

When you look at how easy Michael Phelps had it and how his biggest rival in high school went on to become a scrub NBA player, and both of those guys lasted longer than just about every football player except for like one percent of the guys who sign letters of intent on any February its not even close man just choose swimming and say you got the idea when Jimmy Harbaugh jumped in the pool you thought he meant for you to swim to your dreams.

Latest posts