Marshal Yanda Hit vs ISU

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHuKM4yRwg]Iowa's Marshal Yanda lays out Iowa State freshman - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHuKM4yRwg]Iowa's Marshal Yanda lays out Iowa State freshman - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for posting that - wasn't this a play that helped us to win that game? yeah, i think so.

another example of the program snags is running over there. how many PF and player ejections has he had in the last 3 years?
Please. They both had their heads and shoulders down. It's football. Was LJ supposed to pull his flag or go for the two hand touch? There are hits like that all the time. You do notice that it knocked both out? Moeaki laid some wood too.

thanks for posting that - wasn't this a play that helped us to win that game? yeah, i think so.

another example of the program snags is running over there. how many PF and player ejections has he had in the last 3 years?

Maybe two or three? He's only a thug in your mind.

Maybe two or three? He's only a thug in your mind.

two or three personal fouls? overall or just in that game referenced above?

what do you mean? just in my eyes? i see a trend here. must be a dirty program. lack of control. must be teaching it. recruiting thugs.

isn't that what we heard a couple years back from all the cwybaby clownies......can't have it both ways, can ya? easy to point, i know.

Please. They both had their heads and shoulders down. It's football. Was LJ supposed to pull his flag or go for the two hand touch? There are hits like that all the time. You do notice that it knocked both out? Moeaki laid some wood too.

i know, this LJ character has never been flagged for PF prior or since. Moeaki at fault.

two or three personal fouls? overall or just in that game referenced above?

what do you mean? just in my eyes? i see a trend here. must be a dirty program. lack of control. must be teaching it. recruiting thugs.

isn't that what we heard a couple years back from all the cwybaby clownies......can't have it both ways, can ya? easy to point, i know.

SMH
He was kicked out of that game against UNLV. After that, I believe he had one more personal foul that season. To be honest, I can't think of another one in his career. He's been a great leader and has a legit shot at the NFL next year. Would it make you feel better if he was a thug or something?