Mark Richt is coaching to win

RocknRollface

Georgia is playing like a team thats coach believes in it and will do what ever it takes to win against a more talented opponent.

I forgot what that looks like.

I agree. They are calling a great game; it's just too bad they can't catch the football.

Georgia is playing like a team thats coach believes in it and will do what ever it takes to win against a more talented opponent.

Well keep in mind they’ve wanted him fired for several years and after their 0 and 2 start there was rampant speculation by the networks when he would be.

Just more of the same……he’ll do something stupid in the eyes of his fans eventually and they’ll want him gone. That’s what fans do.

Chad

All you have to do is go back and watch the game against Minnesota. They played that way against us and guess what (shhhh, wait for it) they won.

All you have to do is go back and watch the game against Minnesota. They played that way against us and guess what (shhhh, wait for it) they won.

Just playing devil’s advocate here….Can I assume Michigan and Purdue didn’t.

Chad

Fair assumption Chad

What is your assumption on the Pitt game Chad?

No clue....its football. Seen it shake out like that 1000 times…….Team A does little right and then does everything right and wins. While Team B didn’t move the ball, then did move the ball and then didn’t again in a loss……

That’s why I’m not a coach, its tough to figure out.

Though I have every day things in my job, that are hard to put a finger on as well, I suppose.

Chad

GA is playing with emotion, if they would have caught acouple more passes could be a 24-0 game.

Not being an arse when I say, that’s football. Those things get you beat….

On a side note I like Georgia and Mark Richt. Great Christian man who doesn’t deserve the heat fans have put on him over the years.

Chad

I agree that Georgia has seemingly put LSU on their heels by being ultra aggressive, but I would hope most people wouldn't suggest Iowa should onside kick it in the first quarter on a regular basis.

Just as important to the fact that Georgia has been in a rhythm on offense in the first is the fact that the defense is dominating the game. That lets a coach take a lot more chances.

I agree with Chad that Mark Richt is a good analogue to Ferentz. Although I would argue that Richt has underperformed as much or more often than Ferentz over the last 10 years.

Mark Richt must have consulted with that obtuse lardass BK Stacker, bince he's playing to win.

I agree that Georgia has seemingly put LSU on their heels by being ultra aggressive, but I would hope most people wouldn't suggest Iowa should onside kick it in the first quarter on a regular basis.

Im suggesting Iowa should come out and look like they want to be there rather than looking like they are going to work and when they have nothing to lose, like at Nebraska, they should play accordingly rather than being tight and afraid to make mistakes.

Latest posts