Marble post game quote

I think its even better than that...question about the dunk "I don't usually go up top, but tonight I had a business meeting and I took care of business."

Assist to Jordan Garretson of the Daily Iowan.

Made me think of this, haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU]Flight of the Conchords- Business Time - YouTube[/ame]

Asked about that huge three pointer he hit...

"Yeah, I'm really confident in my jump shot, I just decided not to take it throughout the course of the game because we can get better shots. But I'm confident in my shot. I took that with confidence and that's why it went in."

That's a heady quote right there.

My first thought after he got that dunk (and after the big 3, and the assist to ice it) was Roy's comment on The Journey talking about Dev.

"He had bad intentions that game (Wisconsin). And when I say 'bad intentions' I mean you intentionally know you gonna do somebody. You like 'I'm gonna score on you right here.'"

Might be the best quote of any Iowa player in a long time... Its just straight up bad ***...

I think its even better than that...question about the dunk "I don't usually go up top, but tonight I had a business meeting and I took care of business."

Assist to Jordan Garretson of the Daily Iowan.

Jordan also said Marble said it with a completely straight face. #Assassin

I could have seen McCabe's screen on Dev's dunk as a moving screen and he put the shoulder forward. With his rep for getting fouls called against him we were lucky that wasn't one of them, to be sure.

I could have seen McCabe's screen on Dev's dunk as a moving screen and he put the shoulder forward. With his rep for getting fouls called against him we were lucky that wasn't one of them, to be sure.

He still seems to get picked on every now and then for the rep he established last year, but it's getting better a lot of the time. Not coincidentally, he doesn't react with quite so much animation this year.

zach seems to still slam the ball back into his own hands when he gets a call against him.

He doesn't do that very often. He did it tonight after he picked up his fourth, which could easily have been more out of frustration with himself than with the officials.

He doesn't do it all that often. It's more of his own frustration for doing something but It's one of those things that he still needs to learn to control. I'm pretty sure that was part of his technical @ uni. I'd just hate for him to get called for something, especially with his reputation of gettin some ticky tack calls against him.

He doesn't do that very often. He did it tonight after he picked up his fourth, which could easily have been more out of frustration with himself than with the officials.

Right on. I have seen a lot of players do that and quite a few times it just seemed to be out of frustration with themselves.

Most of the time when players are mad at the ref for the call they do something directed at the ref.
i.e. throw their hands up or give the ref a long drawn out look like "are you kidding me?!" or shake their head and put a sarcastic smile on their face... at least that is what I used to do. ;):D