Man this A and M team looks bad.

skinnykilmer17

I don't watch SEC BB. Not impressed. Are they really this bad? Or is it because there is a team in Iowa that actually plays defense?

If this is all TA&M has to offer, they're not going anywhere. VERY average looking team right now. Poor shots, turnovers ...

The interesting thing is if UNI wins this game, Oklahoma will have to have played a WAC, A-10 & MVC school to get to the final 8. That will be the 15, 10 & 11 seeds.

Wow that's living right! Could be the worst deep run in history and the worst region in the history of the tourney.

I don't watch SEC BB. Not impressed. Are they really this bad? Or is it because there is a team in Iowa that actually plays defense?

Helps to have a coach who teaches defense, attempts to exploit mismatches, and generally is a much better coach than our own. Does anyone think UNI HAS superior athletes to Iowa?

The interesting thing is if UNI wins this game, Oklahoma will have to have played a WAC, A-10 & MVC school to get to the final 8. That will be the 15, 10 & 11 seeds.

Wow that's living right! Could be the worst deep run in history and the worst region in the history of the tourney.

= Oklahoma AD selection committee conspiracy! Ha!

Helps to have a coach who teaches defense, attempts to exploit mismatches, and generally is a much better coach than our own. Does anyone think UNI HAS superior athletes to Iowa?

No but how do you explain the bad loses where northern iowa did have better athletes? Gez wonder if northern iowa makes the sweet 16 again wonder what teams will be coming after their coach.

A&M is 4-0 this season against the Big 12, so I guess you could say that this game is for the Big 12 championship.

I like Ben, he's a good coach, I don't think he's better than Fran though.

He f'd up pretty good last night. It happens.

It appeared to me at times, when the camera was on Ben when A&M was making their run, that he signaled back and forth, like, "you can run the baseline".....Those kids just froze.....I've never seen anything like the last 44 seconds of a ball game like I did last night....The first thing I thought of was Iowa's out-of-bounds w/Jok, and Mike ran to the opposite side, got the pass from Jok, and Mike gave it right back to him once in bounds (the best ft shooter got fouled, great decision and play by Fran), too bad Ben didn't use that one...