Make your last minute Iowa seeding predictions

Don't like Penn State's draw either.

Like Iowa last year, they played four in four, then got the Thursday draw. Not sure if it's early or late.

Chris Russo (Mad Dog on ESPN radio) wants the B1G to end their conference tournament on Saturday and thinks Rutgers got hosed in favor of Alford and Nevada.

B1G is in bed with CB$, hard to see that getting changed anytime soon.

The draw is fine At least playing Auburn gives the network a back story. When you play down to an 8-9 seed, your fodder for the #1 seed no matter what. We got what we played for. At least i will have a few correct picks in my bracket. Until we phi slamma jam Houston!

The draw is fine At least playing Auburn gives the network a back story. When you play down to an 8-9 seed, your fodder for the #1 seed no matter what. We got what we played for. At least i will have a few correct picks in my bracket. Until we phi slamma jam Houston!
This, exactly. It's not a bad draw, it's what you get for playing into an 8/9 seed.

If you can't put Iowa in DM, how can you put Auburn in Birmingham AL?
No one here can answer that. And you knew Iowa was going to get hosed in some way, shape, form.

Regardless, last season Iowa had a great draw and managed to lose to a very poor, subpar Richmond team. So be it then.

Serious question, is there a reason you can't put Iowa there? I don't know how that works. Just wondering because we're playing Auburn in Alabama.

Hawks are Never going to get a break in The Dance

Going back to Mr. Davis's teams having to play the eventual National Champs in the second round

Like Kentucky and Duke

Totally snobby bush league.
I would run, not walk, to the nearest portal if I played there.

I wouldn't care what name is on the jersey. Can't imagine a single player being happy with this decision let alone the seniors.

I mean this isn't C Vivian Stringer trying to change the mentality and mindset of a fledging program (when she did the same thing at Iowa in 1985). This is a blueblood telling the NCAA to f themselves because they can.

Last edited: