MAJOR O'KEEFE NEWS

You'd probably group Aurora/Oswego together and then Lisle/Downers Grove and then Naperville should be a seperate entity.

Sorry, buddy, I don't know much about rural Illinois geography.
As far as I'm concerned, once you are west of the United Center, you're pretty much in Iowa and once you are North of Wilmette you are in Wisconsin. Irregardless, there is a big group of Joliet Catholic alums who live in Oswego who keep in touch with folks in Joliet and that is why I grouped them together (could have thrown in Romeoville, too). They're the ones feeding me the info - Loyalty Circle guys, every last one of them, they know what's going on. They filled me in on the details of a conference call they convened last night and while O'Keefe's name was mentioned, he was NOT on the preliminary short list, but he is toward the top of the long list from which reserves will be added to the short list as guys turn down Illinois.

i thought Meyer was going to OSU, OR Iowa if KF left

Why in the world would KF leave Iowa? He'll never find a better job with the kind of loot he's making here...also, he'd feel terrible leaving KOK in the lurch without a prayer of finding a job with another D1 team.

I think Illinois should hire Quade, he has proven he can do it at the minor league level.

if KOK goes to Illinios, KF won't have a fan or media whipping boy to hide behind, plus if KOK has any success at Illinios, and runs a wide open offense, KF won't be around very long

Why in the world would KF leave Iowa? He'll never find a better job with the kind of loot he's making here...also, he'd feel terrible leaving KOK in the lurch without a prayer of finding a job with another D1 team.

Another KOK hatin' plebe....

Of the head coach and coordinators, KOK has the most/only ability to adjust to game and team situations.

love podalak... an lady i used to work with went to high school with him and said that he just used to dominate in hs, she said he was known everywhere, no one could touch him, love that guy

2StarStan just faxed me to call B.S. on this.

He says "are FBI-calibar profiling research on Keno Keefe proofs he is 1/33 Cherokee Indian blooded and wont askept a job at schools with hostel and busive mascots to US American natives. So Oklahoma State is also out."