Major League - Iowa sighting

Hawkfromnorwalk

Just watching Major Legue on HBO today and I noticed during the final game when Wild Things strikes out the Yankee player they pan the crowd and there is a guy predominately wearing an Iowa Hawkeye jersey right in front of the camera. I never noticed that before until today.

The main set designer and builders from that movie is from Iowa. Useless information I know but just throwing it out there

There are also a ton of shots of the upper deck at County Stadium in Milwaukee that are completly empty during the game footage

Jon I believe that Vintage is still breaking your posting rules, please stop this. He does not add anything to this site besides stirring things up!

He couldn't help himself and live with his ban, he created another profile 'GhostofGhost' just look at the post counts drop since vintage is back. Quite hilarious.

Jon I believe that Vintage is still breaking your posting rules, please stop this. He does not add anything to this site besides stirring things up!

He couldn't help himself and live with his ban, he created another profile 'GhostofGhost' just look at the post counts drop since vintage is back. Quite hilarious.

huh?

My wife and her family were extras in that movie. They had to sit in theft crowd at old Cleveland stadium until 4am that night. They had a few thousand people and they kept moving them around for different shots all night.

Snitches get stitches.

You're pathetic in every way.

Latest posts