Major Announcement: Norm Parker Retires

Re: Major Announcement Coming Very Soon

i have absolutely no problem with Phil getting the job. he is highly regarded and is a great recruiter. LOL at people who look at last year and freak out.

Is it possible that Tim Tebow has been hired as Offensive Coordinator?

Re:Major Announcement Coming Very Soon

I think it's more to do with the program never changing if Phil is promoted up. Most of us fans are finding Iowa football a bit stale and boring the past five/six years

I don't think an inside hire would be that great. An outside higher brings more recruits in.

phil is one of our best recruiters. he will almost certainly get a DC offer and leave if he isnt promoted.

The announcement is Norm, and the other part of the announcement is that they are going to have an open hiring process (read people from outside the program can apply as well as inside the program.)

If it is anything other than the first, I'll ban myself by calling JD a dumb dumb poopy pants and a cotton headed ninny muggins. As for the second, just my guess.

Re:Major Announcement Coming Very Soon

Maybe Tebow was brought on as a spiritual leader and team pastor. I like to picture my Tebow in a tuxedo tshirt.

phil is one of our best recruiters. he will almost certainly get a DC offer and leave if he isnt promoted.

+1

He already has had offers and turned them down to stay.

Good coach. Underrated by our fans IMO.

If Kirk wants to bring new blood in however fine by me. Sometimes it's just time. Either way I am okay.

The announcement is Norm, and the other part of the announcement is that they are going to have an open hiring process (read people from outside the program can apply as well as inside the program.)

If it is anything other than the first, I'll ban myself by calling JD a dumb dumb poopy pants and a cotton headed ninny muggins. As for the second, just my guess.

speculation or confirming?

So on a sunday night where does the announcement get released on or from? BTN, Iowa website, CNN ?

Latest posts