MAFIA: Sign-up Thread

I can't believe it, but not only has Nottiboy successfully trolled half of you, he is also making me LOL at u gaiz.

NB, it took, what, 10 hours of bumping this thread to do it, but you have become the first clown to successfully troll HN in a long time. Well done.

Apparently your standards have dropped Ghost. Notti is breaking out material from a 1961 copyrighted Trolling textbook.

I can't believe it, but not only has Nottiboy successfully trolled half of you, he is also making me LOL at u gaiz.

NB, it took, what, 10 hours of bumping this thread to do it, but you have become the first clown to successfully troll HN in a long time. Well done.

The Master is Baiting.

Apparently your standards have dropped Ghost. Notti is breaking out material from a 1961 copyrighted Trolling textbook.

That's exactly it. He's trolling liek a 12 year old, and everyone is biting on it. It went from me reading his posts and thinking to myself "Give it a break guy", to me reading people going after him thinking "Give it a break guys". I mean, he's acting liek a total tool, but he clearly got everyone all mad.

That's not trolling from 1961...that trolling 101 since the dawn of time, when Thrag the neolithic hunter-gatherer painted a picture of his rival Klorac on a cave wall in Lascaux with tiny junk.

That's exactly it. He's trolling liek a 12 year old, and everyone is biting on it. It went from me reading his posts and thinking to myself "Give it a break guy", to me reading people going after him thinking "Give it a break guys". I mean, he's acting liek a total tool, but he clearly got everyone all mad.

That's not trolling from 1961...that trolling 101 since the dawn of time, when Thrag the neolithic hunter-gatherer painted a picture of his rival Klorac on a cave wall in Lascaux with tiny junk.

I ain't even mad. I know it's 0en12 and he's pizzed I baited his dumb *** and got him a date with teh banhammer.

You and Nottiboi seem to have a lot in common.

You guys need to be more receptive to newcomers. I've been a Hawkeye since birth. 3 generations of my family have attended the University of Iowa. But because I wanted to try a game that gets played on CF, I'm a "Troll"? Give me a break. This is an open forum, but you guys appear to treat it like a sorority.

You guys need to be more receptive to newcomers. I've been a Hawkeye since birth. 3 generations of my family have attended the University of Iowa. But because I wanted to try a game that gets played on CF, I'm a "Troll"? Give me a break. This is an open forum, but you guys appear to treat it like a sorority.

Maybe you should switch to the Panthers and cheer for the Hawks whenever they aren't playing UNI

Maybe you should switch to the Panthers and cheer for the Hawks whenever they aren't playing UNI

Hah! No message board would ever make me switch off the Hawkeyes. I PAY for the Rivals site and they're 100x more welcoming. I kindof feel like this site needs its own DREAM act.

Oh c'mon ghost. I had him steaming mad in this thread and that's what he reverted to.

You're making me blush.

flowers_presentation-007.gif

You had me...then you lost me. GTFO loser.

Latest posts