Lutovsky to Neb.

LicThawk

Anyone have leads on this? Why is the 4th ranked player in Iowa and 300+ pound kid (OL) from Iowa going to Neb. Had Iowa and ISU offer.

247 didn't list Iowa as a school that had given him an offer but Georgia (??), Iowa State, and Missouri. It appears he was favored to go to Nebraska all along.

Dammit, now you got me looking at this crap. The top recruit in Iowa (TJ Bollers) is deciding between Nebraska and Wisconsin. Jeez!

Dammit, now you got me looking at this crap. The top recruit in Iowa (TJ Bollers) is deciding between Nebraska and Wisconsin. Jeez!

Wow...when did that happen? Did he announce that Iowa is no longer an option? That's weird...I thought he would be a lock...didn't his parents go to Iowa. They need to do a better job of parenting for christ's sake. Nebraska?...and that dumpster fire.

Those are just two early crystal ball predictions Very long way to go here, but both schools will be in the mix.

Reading between the lines, Bollers is planning to accumulate as many high profile offers as he can, then go through the process. He doesn't sound like a kid that is going to give Iowa any regional favoritism. We'll have to earn it.

Must be for the weather. Scenery in Lincoln. Maybe they have a good burger joint.
Lincoln has a King Kong Burger, Iowa & ISU never had a shot at this guy!

6-for-12-of-food-beverages-2240292-regular.jpg

Well...when he sees AJ go in the first round...and Chauncey (hopefully next year) go in the early rounds...well...that should tell him all you need to know.

Rob, is this lineman just not as talented as Iowa's other options or is this more of a snub on Iowa recruiting in their backyard?

Latest posts