Lunardi Last 4 In 3/9 4:00 pm

With this schedule, my number has been 23 wins for the tourney all year and still is.

I totally agree. It's seeming more and more like Iowa is going to need to win 3 games in the Big Ten Tournament to get in. If you really closely look at their resume it really falls short. Their non-conference schedule was so soft, many of those small conference foes went on to have horrible seasons. No big wins on the road. 9-9 in conference but five of those wins against Penn State, Northwestern and Nebraska. Did not beat one of the top 5 teams in the league.

I love Fran and the job he is doing. Looking forward to see what this team can do next season when they can really put things together. Hopefully there won't be many seasons, if any, with as soft of a non-conference as this year. I think Iowa is a tournament caliber team this year, but the schedule is what probably will eventually keep them out.

I believe winning an additional two contests will proffer significant more difficulty than you presuppose. While the team was performing at formidable level of prowess, one would be spurious to use a home confines victory against Nebraska as a harbinger of future success. One needs only to observe the results of the previous quintet of matches to deduce the difficulties this squad will face against rigid competition, particularly without a favorable audience present.

Am I the only one who thinks these are getting funnier and funnier?

I believe winning an additional two contests will proffer significant more difficulty than you presuppose. While the team was performing at formidable level of prowess, one would be spurious to use a home confines victory against Nebraska as a harbinger of future success. One needs only to observe the results of the previous quintet of matches to deduce the difficulties this squad will face against rigid competition, particularly without a favorable audience present.

Indeed. (said with heavy inflection).

Here is Lunardi's updated bubble posted at 8:40 pm:

LAST FOUR BYES
Iowa State
Colorado
Villanova
Temple

LAST FOUR IN
Kentucky
Boise State
La Salle
Tennessee

FIRST FOUR OUT
Virginia
Baylor (moves up one group)
Ole Miss
Alabama

NEXT FOUR OUT
Southern Miss
Iowa
Maryland
Arizona State

Anybody else see a way for us to get into the bubble talk without us getting into the B1G championship game like that tool was talking about today?

Drives me nuts that we're watching the B1G network and Shon Morris sucks.

We win the first round and at least play a close 2nd round game, we be on the bub.

If we win 2 games we are absolutely in. Look at the bubble right now - The only reason we arent in now is lack of a quality win away from home. Beat MSU or OSU and that problem is solved. Just that simple

Problem still remains that Iowa only beat one big 10 school with a winning conf record.

Stockpiling wins vs the bottom isn't quite enough. If they can get a solid win vs Michigan state they will be in.

Well ISU is on the bubble. So is Iowa. I didn't think I was exactly trolling.

What are you talking about? According the media in central Iowa, ISU has been in the tournament since December. It's been treated as a foregone conclusion.

You're telling me something different?

Problem still remains that Iowa only beat one big 10 school with a winning conf record.

Stockpiling wins vs the bottom isn't quite enough. If they can get a solid win vs Michigan state they will be in.

Conference record doesn't matter when those teams have top 50 RPI rankings, Minnesota and Illinois are still considered good wins, despite the current state of those two teams.