Lunardi has Iowa as a bubble team

Trust me you won't be saying Not Bad! If that becomes reality, that would downright suck!!!

It would suck getting that close and being left out. No one wants to be the Mitt Romney of basketball. And while 'happy' is probably too strong a word, I would certainly be glad that the Hawks were once again legitimately in the conversation and had taken another step forward. All things considered, being an NCAA bubble team beats the heck out of being an NIT bubble team.

It is nice to be part of the tourney convo again.

If we don't make it this year, I will, of course, be disappointed, but I will not be upset. We are headed in the right direction.

It may take some patience and I am willing to give that to Fran because he is busting his *** doing everything he can to make the program better.

Trust me you won't be saying Not Bad! If that becomes reality, that would downright suck!!!

It would suck. But, this year expectations within the fanbase seem to be tempered, so while I'd rather the Hawks go dancing, I don't think we'd see too much melting down if the team was on the wrong side of the NCAA bubble this year, vs. the right side of the NIT bubble last year.

Latest posts