Luka has an NFT!

Well, today is the last day of the auction and the response so far has been pretty underwhelming. The top bid still stands at 4 Ethereum. T here have been 13.2k views of the auction page heading into Friday morning.

Question in my mind is whether or not there might be late auction action today. The auction ends at 7:45 central time this evening or thereabouts.

Well, today is the last day of the auction and the response so far has been pretty underwhelming. The top bid still stands at 4 Ethereum. T here have been 13.2k views of the auction page heading into Friday morning.

Question in my mind is whether or not there might be late auction action today. The auction ends at 7:45 central time this evening or thereabouts.
I have to wonder if this is a little bit of an embarrassment for Luka since he made a pretty big deal of it on social media and went on CNBC.

I personally think he would have done better had he just not done the NFT thing and auctioned off the shoes, the dinner, meditation, and basketball camp stuff for cash, and said something like, "I'll donate 50% to the Children's Hospital, let's make it happen." I could easily see a rich Iowa fan buying something like that for a couple hundred grand because he or she would have a one of a kind piece of memorabilia, and they'd get their name associated with being generous to UICH.

Ethereum is a cool concept, but I still say 99.9% of potential buyers would be turned off by it. A lot of folks don't understand the intricacies, and it's a ridiculously volatile currency. There have been times in the past where it's doubled or tripled in value almost overnight for nothing more than buyer/seller activity. If I were going to drop a whole bunch of cash on this auction, I'd want to be fairly certain that $50K meant $50K, and not $65K because someone on twitter posted a story on Ethereum that caught on and drove the price up.

you learn something new every day!!

Bidding picked up in the last 15 minutes, last bid showing now is 8.05 Ethereum at around $16.5k.

Then I see the asterik and if a new high bid is placed in last 10 minutes another 10 minutes is added so this could keep going.............

Bidding up over $21k now and time keeps getting extended.

I have to take off now so won't report anything until later.

What an interesting idea. I just learned what this is all really about. Crazy money to earned by Garza. He gets it swinging around Iowa he will make a killing.

Latest posts