Lucy Rhoden Absolutely Nukes MSU...And They’re MAD

Now that's the comedy I'm here for. Not an ounce of sensationalism to it. Just truth and that shit hurts... haha
Gotta love the MSU guy from Fansided of all places telling her that her "journalism" career is over lol.

"Journalism." Coming from a guy who likely works overnights at Walmart and writes shitty blog entries for $75 a month.

Fan sided, SB Nation, they’re all a bunch of hack Barstool wannabes, which isn’t a compliment by any stretch.

Gotta love the MSU guy from Fansided of all places telling her that her "journalism" career is over lol.

"Journalism." Coming from a guy who likely works overnights at Walmart and writes shitty blog entries for $75 a month.

Fan sided, SB Nation, they’re all a bunch of hack Barstool wannabes, which isn’t a compliment by any stretch.

Real journalism died about 10-12 years ago anyway.

Who in the hell is this Lucy woman? Is she the same person who pulled the football from Charlie Brown during childhood years?

No offense to anyone in the present, but sports journalism died with Dick Schaap.
You ever used to watch that Sports Reporters show on Sundays back in the day on ESPN? When he was on there it was kinda interesting. Not sure how long ago they stopped that haven't seen it on for quite awhile now. Time escapes me.

She's pretty clever, with a good sense of humor. And anyone who wants to pick on MSU and Dantonio is ok by me.

Last edited:
You ever used to watch that Sports Reporters show on Sundays back in the day on ESPN? When he was on there it was kinda interesting. Not sure how long ago they stopped that haven't seen it on for quite awhile now. Time escapes me.

I'm pretty sure the show ended when John Saunders died a few years ago.

Yes. My dad and I watched it every Sunday together from the time it started until I left the house in '99. Schaap was brilliant, most of the other guys were good; Mitch Albom was a tool. He was an arrogant blowhard who prided himself on being the devil's advocate on every single situation, just because it was his only way to try and be relevant to the conversation at hand. He had 1% of the actual sports knowledge of the rest of the guys and he always had this little chip on his shoulder for no reason. Maybe it was his mutant ears that he never could quite hide with his Mel Kiper bouffant.

I can't count the number of times he mentioned "in passing" *wink* that he went to Brandeis and Columbia like anyone gave a F.

He was just one of those Cowherd, Stephen A Smith guys (albeit quieter) who would rant about sports, but couldn't tell you what a jet sweep or zone basketball defense was even if you let them draw it out on paper.

$75 if he’s lucky. Most of those idiots work for free to get “exposure” and so they can claim to be journalists.

Latest posts