LSU Loses All Thirteen Scholarship Players

Northside Hawk

Two to the NBA draft, eleven to the transfer portal.

I know times are a changin" but this is ridiculous. At least Hickory High was able to field a team after Norman Dale weeded out the bad apples.

They fired there coach who was caught on tape saying bascially he was paying his players. They hired Murray States coach. Everyone is pry transferring out because they arent getting paid anymore.

They also lost all of their commits for this year and next year. I wonder how desperate they are?

I gotta laugh, had a kid just like him in high school who was a damm good shot and had a way of getting his shot off from an angle, but man no one wanted to guard him cause he sweated so bad and it was greasy and smelly. If you ever saw that Ben Stiller movie when he was playing pick up ball it was just like that.

Like I said, poop show. That is modern day college basketball. You poop the bed, you're sleeping in it.

You guys are being drama queens. Totally overreacting.

LSU’s coach got fired, and they just got a notice of allegations from the NCAA.

That program is going to get sanctions and they have no clue who their coach is going to be. Don’t fucking act like you’d expect your own sons to stay there through that.

Quite the story, I don’t think we’ve ever witnessed a mass revolt like this at least not in recent memory. But it does look like McMahon is already bringing in a few of his Murray State players and have gotten a transfer from NW State. Looks like LSU will pretty much be a mid-major for awhile.

That was one hell of a recruiting class that bailed!

ESPN story:

You guys are being drama queens. Totally overreacting.

LSU’s coach got fired, and they just got a notice of allegations from the NCAA.

That program is going to get sanctions and they have no clue who their coach is going to be. Don’t fucking act like you’d expect your own sons to stay there through that.

Haha, well u would think at least one out of the remaining 11 players would want to stay at LSU because they actually like The Fucking academics

Now, it’s KU’s turn...hopefully! Buying championships is disgusting...makes a complete mockery of things...

Latest posts