LSU fans complaining

[video=youtube;LZxnloEl_j4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LZxnloEl_j4[/video]

Seriously, just how short is a Cajan attention span anyway? Goodness.

I hope they are over looking us because that will make it so much sweeter when we pound them in the dirt. Go Hawks

High and mighty responses. Not surprising of an "elite" team's fan base. Quite frankly, I could care less what in the hell their fans think. About 3-4 months ago this board was swarming with a handful of "geniuses" as well so I'm not going to judge them. They aren't happy with where they are at. Big deal. Hawks are still playing on New Years Day and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it. I'm hoping the LSU players have the same attitude as the fans, because if they don't come out ready to play they'll know exactly who the Hawks are on Jan 2 after they physically beat the living sh!t out of them. I have little doubt the Hawks will be pumped up for this game. It will be all 3 linebacker's last game, and possibly Scherff's as well. Those fellas will have them ready.

We just went through this with the Nebraska fans, they feel like they are entitled and are above Iowa. I think our reaction would have been similar had Iowa been sent to the Texas Bowl to play Syracuse.

BTW, if Minnesota screws that one up I will be ticked!

1452125_10152035712332207_248012893_n.jpg

Hehehe

There was an LSU fan that posted on our site for about a year after our game. He was very respectful of our program and posted quite a bit for awhile. I can't remember what his name was. I believe that after about a year he stopped posting and someone had said he had a heart attack and passed away. I always enjoyed his posts, because they were so respectful.

Every team has their bad fans. For me, I know a few Missouri fans that are okay, but the rest are all idiots. I believe the university finally kicked the 'Antler' group out for their antics.

Yeah they did. They sucked at tailgating though, didn't seem to show up until about an hour before game time. Pretty sure Iowa still had more fans there.
totally disagree...where we were they had several very organized huge tailgates. We mixed it up with them a bit, they offered us some great tasting gumbo and were very congenial, and iicr they were bummed but gracious after we won. I remember a conversation after the game where the guy was totally appreciative of the fact that we didn't put them away and allowed them to stay in it. However, our fans definitely brought it and outnumbered theirs.

Latest posts