LSU fans complaining

A long bomb is not a "Hail Mary" unless they are all standing around. This was a deep pass thrown on target.

Sure hope that is not the only thing that will be discussed for the next 3 weeks.

I love it when you guys post the YT of 'the catch' and I play it every time. And I still get goosebumps, like I don't know what is going to happen.

Most of the comments are only perpetuating the idiocy of the fans and proponents of the "Confederate League"

Why did outback bowl even have a voting system if they weren't gonna listen? Iowa is more evenly matched up with and would be a more competitive game against aTm. I'd even be "ok" with a South Carolina game, since I lived in cola before. But LSU makes no sense and it's not an exciting game from a football fan perspective. Of course I'm gonna go and support my hawks but dang... Horrible match making.

Ps i I think we win by no less than 10

After reading their board, a few things come to mind. 1. I wish it was more like the last time we played them. The two teams fans were much more respectful. The way the culture is headed is really obvious right now. The other thing is, most of their fans are running us down, and they obviously know NOTHING about us....

I'm hoping that the extra practice will help the offense become more consistent and furthermore hope that they can develop some new stuff and learn how to execute it.

how will LSU ever emulate our speed on offense?

LSU Fans complaining, Nebraska fans complaining, Michigan fans complaining, UGA fans complaining, so many apathetic fan bases out there.

At least the hawks are excited and that might make the difference in this game

Went to the Outback bowl when we played them before, and LSU fans there were there were awesome. This just sounds like the prole infestation of the fan base......

We played them in the CAP-1 bowl in Orlando.

The LSU fans I met were douches. Know-it-alls and not happy not to be in a BCS bowl. Same with FL fans at the two Outback bowls I've been to.

The South Carolina fans on the other hand were excellent to spend time around, as were the Oklahoma fans in Tempe.

been on that forum since 2004 - posted on Tiger rant before/during the last game and since been visiting the Fark Forum or laughs.

Latest posts