LSU fans complaining

Hopefully their players feel the same way and quite frankly wouldn't be surprised at all if they do. I can easily see them overlooking us which hopefully means that are in for a big surprise come Jan. 1.

Went to the Outback bowl when we played them before, and LSU fans there were there were awesome. This just sounds like the prole infestation of the fan base......

They are NOT happy about this. Sounds like we'll outdraw them like we did in the Cap One Bowl. Here's what one of them typed: "I'd buy tickets and go if we play Michigan or Nebraska. I am probably not driving 3 hours to see Iowa-LSU." Poor guys, can't imagine having to drive 3 hours to see their team in a bowl game. That's gotta suck!

They are NOT happy about this. Sounds like we'll outdraw them like we did in the Cap One Bowl. Here's what one of them typed: "I'd buy tickets and go if we play Michigan or Nebraska. I am probably not driving 3 hours to see Iowa-LSU." Poor guys, can't imagine having to drive 3 hours to see their team in a bowl game. That's gotta suck!

Like I said.....proles. The good fans will go, and they actually had a great and nice fan base at the Cap one bowl.

I would rather Iowa play A&M so I know how they feel, we seem to play LSU or South Carolina all every bowl game in Florida. We are slow and boring and they are overrated I hate purple.

Well if a LSU fan did say that, they aren't math majors or geography majors... Baton Rouge to Tampa - 700 miles! Good luck driving that in 3 hours.

Like I said.....proles. The good fans will go, and they actually had a great and nice fan base at the Cap one bowl.

Yeah they did. They sucked at tailgating though, didn't seem to show up until about an hour before game time. Pretty sure Iowa still had more fans there.

Some of them call it a lose lose situation. I was kind of thinking the same thing for us. If we win, I could hear them saying 'well Iowa should have won, we lost our QB' but if we lose, it's 'we are so much better than the B10, we can beat them with our backup QB'.

Went to the Outback bowl when we played them before, and LSU fans there were there were awesome. This just sounds like the prole infestation of the fan base......

Agreed. LSU fans will be there, loud, and lubricated if Cap One is any indication.

I think LSU and South Carolina (even though Carolina fans were great in the past and continue to be) are "blah match-ups" as well. Still hoping A & M is the official opponent.

Some of them call it a lose lose situation. I was kind of thinking the same thing for us. If we win, I could hear them saying 'well Iowa should have won, we lost our QB' but if we lose, it's 'we are so much better than the B10, we can beat them with our backup QB'.

Debbie downer is debbie downer.

Latest posts