LSU -8

Expected it to be higher. I guess the QB out makes a big difference.
I think Iowa always plays better as an underdog. They should be motivated even more this year and LSU might have a hard time getting fired up to play an 8-4 Iowa.

Expected it to be higher. I guess the QB out makes a big difference.
I think Iowa always plays better as an underdog. They should be motivated even more this year and LSU might have a hard time getting fired up to play an 8-4 Iowa.

I wouldn't rely on LSU not being fired up as a basis for Iowa winning the game. That's fool's gold in my estimation.

Yeah those BCS matchups though. Baylor -17.5 and Alabama -14.5.

That Alabama line looks attractive to play. Those players are already chomping at the bit, by the time this game rolls around Saban will have them ready. I think Oklahoma gets rolled, the B12 was over rated this year which is also why I would take the points on the Baylor/UCF line.

Maybe I am delusional, but I think the line is high. Since the USC game, it seems that KF has his teams well prepared for bowl games for the most part. This team has improved tremendously throughout the year, and the extra bowl practices will help.

Maybe I am delusional, but I think the line is high. Since the USC game, it seems that KF has his teams well prepared for bowl games for the most part. This team has improved tremendously throughout the year, and the extra bowl practices will help.

I honestly believe 8 is too much.

That Alabama line looks attractive to play. Those players are already chomping at the bit, by the time this game rolls around Saban will have them ready. I think Oklahoma gets rolled, the B12 was over rated this year which is also why I would take the points on the Baylor/UCF line.
Taking the points in the Baylor game is moronic. You can argue relative conference strength but Baylor sagged at the end of the year because their players were banged up. They will have time to get healthy. The other aspect is coaching and preparation, and Briles is a monster in both these areas. Did you watch Baylor cream UCLA in their bowl game last year? The Baylor Bears could put up 70 on UCF as Reese is expected to be back, and won't have that much rust from a rist injury.

As the time passes, I expect the line for Iowa/LSU to land at -6. They will be replaying the immaculate TD before this one and it will panic some betters.

It will be a tough game, they are loaded with talent. However, the sharks are betting Iowa with LSU at -8, that will come down.

They have big play potential. I watched some highlights and was pretty impressed. I don't feel good about this game. Maybe my mind changes.

Taking the points in the Baylor game is moronic. You can argue relative conference strength but Baylor sagged at the end of the year because their players were banged up. They will have time to get healthy. The other aspect is coaching and preparation, and Briles is a monster in both these areas. Did you watch Baylor cream UCLA in their bowl game last year? The Baylor Bears could put up 70 on UCF as Reese is expected to be back, and won't have that much rust from a rist injury.

As the time passes, I expect the line for Iowa/LSU to land at -6. They will be replaying the immaculate TD before this one and it will panic some betters.

Agree, UCF looked p!ss poor against SMU last week. The fact that the AAC gets an auto bid to a BCS bowl is somewhat baffling. I don't know about an 8 year old play influencing betters, but LSU's quarterback situation should bring that line down a bit.

Agree, UCF looked p!ss poor against SMU last week. The fact that the AAC gets an auto bid to a BCS bowl is somewhat baffling. I don't know about an 8 year old play influencing betters, but LSU's quarterback situation should bring that line down a bit.

I agree, I figured once the Big East disbanded they would lose the auto bid. We almost had to endure another BCS bowl with NIU in it because of that weak conference. Imagine NIU vs Baylor in the Fiesta and Alabama vs UCF in the Sugar Bowl as I am pretty sure that is how the selection process would have played out.

Bet the hell out of that line Iowa folk. We are starting a kid with about 26 seconds of game experience.

Latest posts