LSU -8

That automatic bid should of been pulled when they were still the Big East..err..lEAST.

And that Alabama line is going to fun to watch, at least until Saban signs an extension or with TX. If he stays at AL, bet them to win BIG!!!

Just for comparisons, I've compiled the closing lines for all LSU games this year:

@TCU: -4, won by 10
UAB: -34, won by 39
Kent st: -36, won by 32
Auburn: -17.5, won by 14
@ Georgia +3, lost by 3
@ Miss St: -7, won by 33
Flordia: -8, won by 11
@ Miss: -10, lost by 3
Furman: -47, won by 32
@ Bama: +14, lost by 21
T A&M: -3.5, won by 24
Arkansas: -28, won by 4

Iowas:

N Ill: -2.5, lost by 3
Missouri St: -26.5, won by 14
@ ISU: PK, won by 6
W Mich: -16.5, won by 56
@ Minn: -2.5, won by 16
Mich St: -2, lost by 12
@ OSU: +19, lost by 10
NW: -4, won by 7
Wisc: +9, Lost by 19
@ Purdue: -16, won by 24
Michigan: -6, won by 3
@ Neb: +3, won by 21

Just for comparisons, I've compiled the closing lines for all LSU games this year:

@TCU: -4, won by 10
UAB: -34, won by 39
Kent st: -36, won by 32
Auburn: -17.5, won by 14
@ Georgia +3, lost by 3
@ Miss St: -7, won by 33
Flordia: -8, won by 11
@ Miss: -10, lost by 3
Furman: -47, won by 32
@ Bama: +14, lost by 21
T A&M: -3.5, won by 24
Arkansas: -28, won by 4

Iowas:

N Ill: -2.5, lost by 3
Missouri St: -26.5, won by 14
@ ISU: PK, won by 6
W Mich: -16.5, won by 56
@ Minn: -2.5, won by 16
Mich St: -2, lost by 12
@ OSU: +19, lost by 10
NW: -4, won by 7
Wisc: +9, Lost by 19
@ Purdue: -16, won by 24
Michigan: -6, won by 3
@ Neb: +3, won by 21

Damn. Auburn was a 17.5 point underdog in a game this year and now they're in the national championship.

Damn. Auburn was a 17.5 point underdog in a game this year and now they're in the national championship.

College football is hard to predict, it appears.

LSU did covered the spread in the first half of the season well, kinda slipped in the second half.

8 isn't too much with that talent and a month to prepare. If LSU shows up this game is alot like the OU Insight bowl. We are 13-20 points the inferior to LSU. We don't have WR that can separate so they can bring 8 down to stop the run. This could be a shut out for LSU if they are motivated.

This Iowa offense concerns me the most. Yea they can pick up 5-9 yards but rarely 14-26 yards. This team takes 3 plays or 4 plays to pick up a first down. It takes perfection to score an 80 yard dirve. The big plays come through the air but those come with a low confidence factor. Things have to be just right.

Expected it to be higher. I guess the QB out makes a big difference.
I think Iowa always plays better as an underdog. They should be motivated even more this year and LSU might have a hard time getting fired up to play an 8-4 Iowa.

I hope they are looking past us and not taking us serious and we come out and smash them right in the mouth

LSU -7 last time vs. Iowa in a bowl.
I'm good with Iowa being undervalued: puts a chip on their shoulder. Ferentz Hawks 3-1 vs. SEC.

this dual threat QB is a great superstar in the making!!! believe me!!! once the media starts watching him practice with the first team the line will be -10.5

iowa needs to figure out how to stop this man - asap

They don't understand what it's like to play a team like Iowa. Hawks will smash them in the face over and over and over again. Those SEC ******* will crawl home to their mama's.

With this kind of play-action trickeration, they'll be fooled every time

iowa-play-fake.jpg

Just saying, the stock market is what it is.
I personally would like to see us beat them so frigging bad, they know the next time they see IOWA coming, they pay some respect.
IOWA has held its own against other conf's, lets keep that ball rolling.
On iowa!

They don't understand what it's like to play a team like Iowa. Hawks will smash them in the face over and over and over again. Those SEC ******* will crawl home to their mama's.

yea, Georgia, Auburn and Alabama got nuthin on us.

^^ they dont.
Start daniels. Fumble and you sit.
First 10, go to him. Next run MW for 10. Then run jc for 10 and sprinkle in some DB, and you have a run game.
Now this all pivots off the ol and te's.

Latest posts