Love the videos coming out!

It's unbelievable the production value people can get just on a home computer in their basement anymore.

Anyone remember Scothawk? We were blown away by his videos! "Dude! How did you make this?!?" I watched those suckers on an endless loop back in the day. They are still awesome for the nostalgia factor, but the production quality is hilarious to look back on.

I realize this particular video is a professional creation, but it's not far off from what you could create (assuming you had the source footage) from your basement.

Very good video, Forde tells it like it is and how frustrating it is to be a fan and an opponent of Kirk. You either love it or hate. We see it in our own fan base. I myself go back and forth on it all the time.

Very good video, Forde tells it like it is and how frustrating it is to be a fan and an opponent of Kirk. You either love it or hate. We see it in our own fan base. I myself go back and forth on it all the time.
This was hilarious!

Victory formation than punt putting it on your defense. LOL. Classic Kirk Ferentz calculating the odds in his head. He is so calculated, sometimes to a fault, but most times correct.

By my calculations, 84.33333% times correct. I'll take those odds.

Victory formation than punt putting it on your defense. LOL.
Ya know it may have also been a bit of a let's rub it their face type thing. At least in hindsight it worked out that way.

"Let's show we got this game in the bag. Then should be just enough time to put em down by the end zone just once more for fun, and let em end it in a state of panic and helplessness."

Would Kirk do such a thing? He'd never tell...

Here's another one that was just posted on YouTube today. The Heartland SE3 E7. It's worth watching if you have the time. There's a good segment in there about Duke Slater being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH.

Here's another one that was just posted on YouTube today. The Heartland SE3 E7. It's worth watching if you have the time. There's a good segment in there about Duke Slater being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH.

That’s another awesome video!!! Thanks for posting it!

Latest posts