Loss hurts but i thought they would be 3-2

H8IAST8

I thought we would beat ISU and lose to Pitt, but i also had them losing to PSU this year. My prediction was 8-4 (which is actually better than last year) and most of us predicted 7-5, 8-4 or 9-3. All is not lost.

It hurts because both our losses are games that could have been wins. Not like we got steam-rolled. And it seemed like the coaching staff was more concerned with not losing than they were with winning. I've grown accustomed to that.
I've ratcheted my expectations WAY down. I see 6-6, losing to NW, Michigan, MSU, nebraska

It hurts because both our losses are games that could have been wins. Not like we got steam-rolled. And it seemed like the coaching staff was more concerned with not losing than they were with winning. I've grown accustomed to that.
I've ratcheted my expectations WAY down. I see 6-6, losing to NW, Michigan, MSU, nebraska

Every game on the schedule could be a win or a loss. Outside of Wisconsin,the Big Ten is very mediocre this year, just like the Hawks. So we lost to ISU and PSU--if we beat NW and one of the Michigans, it's even in my book.

Well if you thought 3-2 then everything is fine AND dandy. I don't know what you saw over the last 5 games that makes you think 8-4, but I must have missed it. I hope we go 6-6. You think Michigan is a win? Come on man. We might be close to a touchdown dog against them at home now. They are averaging 38/game with a low of 28. We can't even count as high as 28 right now.

I say 6-6 or 7-5 with maybe an upset over somebody. Don't see things getting much better next year either. Some changes are needed in the coaching staff!

I thought we would beat ISU and lose to Pitt, but i also had them losing to PSU this year. My prediction was 8-4 (which is actually better than last year) and most of us predicted 7-5, 8-4 or 9-3. All is not lost.
Stop being level-headed, apparently there is no room for that on this board after a sub-par performance by an Iowa team.

Yes, we lose to Purdue and Nebby

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Yep, serious.

I know that Iowa has a history of losing to teams they shouldn't lose to, but that's usually against Northwestern and Indiana. Not trying to be a *****, but I'm just curious as to why you think Iowa will beat Michigan and lose to Purdue?

Latest posts