Losing to Iowa gets another Husker coach fired

Maybe Nebby takes Campbell, since that's the only way they could beat Iowa State nowadays.

Campbell has a veteran laden team of Rhodes's players so there is no history of him recruiting well at ISU. I bet other ADs want to see what Campbell can do going forward for a few years.

Remember Bama had two stretches of very lean years. It happens.

As for Frost he has got to have recruiting connections in Florida and going to Florida instead of Nebby would mean a huge pipeline to great players who dont have to leave the state.

If Frost ends up at Florida, maybe BB to Nebby?

The guy you love to hate at the school you love to hate?

You hate Bret B? Not sure why, just because he ran a fake punt on KF and won that game and started the Wisky over Iowa run. I blame that on the Iowa coaches and KF not using his timeouts on defense after the fake punt. The hawks could have had about 3:30 on the clock after that fake punt and kept their defense fresher.

Bielema is a hawk coaching elsewhere. I dont hate Diaco.

You hate Bret B? Not sure why, just because he ran a fake punt on KF and won that game and started the Wisky over Iowa run. I blame that on the Iowa coaches and KF not using his timeouts on defense after the fake punt. The hawks could have had about 3:30 on the clock after that fake punt and kept their defense fresher.

Bielema is a hawk coaching elsewhere. I dont hate Diaco.
Unfortunately some people love to hate.

I thought it was winning against Iowa that got Pellini fired?

Yup, Pelini didn't even lose to Iowa when he got fired. He was fired because he barely beat Iowa. Meanwhile Riley lost his 3 games to Iowa by an average of 26 points.

giphy.gif

Latest posts