Looks Like Nico Law will start!!!

I'm not looking forward to the meltdown here when Donnatel steps onto the field with the rest of the defensive starters. This is what happens when you Facebook stalk (jump to conclusions).

Nico will lay the "Law" on isu. especially on jantz. hopefully tanner miller stops the hug tackles and follows suit.

Ok, let me rephrase that to amend that he hasn't done anything of note at safety, yet half the people here already consider him the heir to the throne to the House of Demond because he knocked off some helmets in open practice.
And on that play he didn't make the tackle because he didn't wrap up.

but the player had to come out the game ;) that could be strategy... just take odd 9 opposing players helmets to throw them off.

A couple of weeks ago there was a little Law rumor that never made much of a splash but now maybe there was something to it. Apparently Nico posted an instagram pic and the caption said that he hoped to be back up and going by the opener. I know he played special teams but I wonder if he got banged up enough the coaches kept him out of the starting roll.

A couple of weeks ago there was a little Law rumor that never made much of a splash but now maybe there was something to it. Apparently Nico posted an instagram pic and the caption said that he hoped to be back up and going by the opener. I know he played special teams but I wonder if he got banged up enough the coaches kept him out of the starting roll.

That's how I read it....He's back to full speed.

All right, you guys, that is it! No more getting prematurely excited about an untested Hawkeye football player...cause, Ghost says so. Expand that to basketball and swimming and...well, never mind.

All right, you guys, that is it! No more getting prematurely excited about an untested Hawkeye football player...cause, Ghost says so. Expand that to basketball and swimming and...well, never mind.

Hey! I never hyped up unproven swimmers last winter lol. I posted about a record-breaking freshman who placed at NCAA's. :D

Get "prematurely excited" all you want. Just don't hate on the guy when he doesn't deliver to the unrealistic, next-Bob-Sanders expectations already being hoisted on him.

Or at least that's what "Leaving early for the draft" CJ Fed told me after he failed to block my sister on the end rush.

He's back to full speed after an injury and the coaches said during practice this week he has earned the start.

Sorry that wasn't meant to be a factual statement, I was trying to explain to Stormin how it could mean that he's starting. Just a way of interpreting it.

Sorry that wasn't meant to be a factual statement, I was trying to explain to Stormin how it could mean that he's starting. Just a way of interpreting it.

To make that inference/idiomatic, though, seems a bit far-fetched.

It could mean he is practicing full speed.
It could mean he might be seeing spot minutes.

But the O.P. went ahead and make the conclusion that it means Nico Law will start.

I'm not saying he will or won't, but basing this statement off a vague Facebook message seems like a bit of a reach.

I understand, I was just giving a POSSIBLE explanation. I personally believe Donatell will start at least the next 2 games. Hope I'm wrong though, and Nico has learned/recovered enough to play saturday.

Latest posts