Looking ahead to Wisconsin

Unless something significant develops along the OLine we can look for an offensive output much like what we saw today. That game could be 3-2 or something like that. Might as well televise it in black and white.
It really might. Wisconsin's D is legit, but they are really lousy on O (thankfully). I am hoping like hell for some bye week development, but I'm also bracing for loss #2.

Unless something significant develops along the OLine we can look for an offensive output much like what we saw today. That game could be 3-2 or something like that. Might as well televise it in black and white.
Funny! Finally something to make me laugh after today’s “game”!

after embarrassing themselves real bad today in front of the homecoming crowd, having to hear the nation talk about their #2 rating and being over rated. Having Bell make the defense his bitch. If that isn’t motivation and doesn’t make this team pissed off as all get out for Wisconsin, nothing will

Wisconsin squeaked by Army today.

Iowa and Wisconsin are near mirror images - stifling defenses, barely functioning offenses.

Get ready, boys, going to be a rough one.

The key word is "winable". Don't know if that's a word. We get to see if our staff is as good as Purdue with two weeks to game plan.

You thought Iowa's offense, or whatever that was, was bad today, wait until they play Wisconsin. It is going to be such a boring fucking game. Today's game was boring as hell. Iowa won't get 150 yrd against Wisky.

The story of the 2nd half of the season will be our turnovers, specifically INTs.

Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern and Nebraska will be losses.

We have no offense, none. We can’t run, we can’t block and we can’t throw.

DeJong/Richman are really struggling. They both will be beasts at some point, but their growing pains are glaring. Wisky's edge rushers will attack and attack some more. Good thing Petras is good at protecting the football. If Mertz isn't turning the ball over the final score really could be 3-2.

The story of the 2nd half of the season will be our turnovers, specifically INTs.

Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern and Nebraska will be losses.

We have no offense, none. We can’t run, we can’t block and we can’t throw.
If you happen to have tickets to any of the games Iowa is going to “lose” I can just take them from you. Save you any agony of watching Iowa lose..

If you happen to have tickets to any of the games Iowa is going to “lose” I can just take them from you. Save you any agony of watching Iowa lose..

Ride or die but my hope of this offense figuring it out is gone. Every game will be a dog fight.

Latest posts