LOL Classic Kirk Ferentz loss to these bums

For the life of me I don't understand what Brian is doing. This is his chance to prove people wrong and make a name for himself. Instead we get...whatever this garbage is we've been watching.
It is very disappointing! I really thought we would turn the corner with a good young QB and fresh offensive minds. I just cannot even fathom what the heck that game plan was. What the heck did they do during the week off? They were totally undisciplined today! No words for it

Told myself I wouldn't get so mad watching Hawkeye games anymore. I tried today guys, I really did try to not get mad.
BUT...
When a bad NW team completely stuffs our running game and we fail to adjust squat at halftime - I get mad.
When I see Iowa fail to catch any punts in the air all frickin' game - I get mad. Good grief!! Why even bother putting him back there to receive punts when everything is allowed to hit the ground?? Just as well rush 11 guys and try for a block.
When I watch what just might be the worst Iowa O-line in the last ten years - I get mad.
I thought Iowa was the school that's supposed to have great O-line play year in and year out, right?? Not so much.
When we come off a bye-week and look sloppy as hell with dropped passes, missed tackles and penalty after penalty - I get mad.
Let's face it.
This game was the stereotypical bad B1G game, with two slow and boring teams. At least both punters got a workout.
NW was just slightly less awful than Iowa today.

For the life of me I don't understand what Brian is doing. This is his chance to prove people wrong and make a name for himself. Instead we get...whatever this garbage is we've been watching.
because brian is not running things daddy is

I know this I have waaaaaaay over paid for my Ohio State tickets anyone want 2 for 1?!

It’s going to be like watching Jerry Quarry box Ali.

I know this I have waaaaaaay over paid for my Ohio State tickets anyone want 2 for 1?!

It’s going to be like watching Jerry Quarry box Ali.
You couldn't give them to me even if you threw in a couple cases of bush light!.....
What am I thinking??? Throw in the bush light and you keep the shit show tickets!

You couldn't give them to me even if you threw in a couple cases of bush light!.....
What am I thinking??? Throw in the bush light and you keep the shit show tickets!
This just in from Bleacher Report. Kirk Ferentz announces coaching change Ken O’Keefe to take over play calling duties while Brian Ferentz will go back to OL responsibilities! Holy cow!!

This just in from Bleacher Report. Kirk Ferentz announces coaching change Ken O’Keefe to take over play calling duties while Brian Ferentz will go back to OL responsibilities! Holy cow!!
Under BF so far (7 games):

Total Offense: 103rd
Scoring Offense: 81st
Passing Offense: 71st
Rushing Offense: 102nd

13 years under KOK:

Total Offense: 67.92th
Scoring Offense: 59.46th
Passing Offense: 59.84th
Rushing Offense: 66.23th

Kirk made $400k for that garbage.
He is now 5-7 vs Fitz.
Fitz wins with 20k fans at Ryan, poor facilities (upgrade on the way) and a far smaller salary.

Have a lot of respect for what he's done at NU. He's involved on the sidelines as well and actively coaches.

Meanwhile Kirk again literally looked at the playclock as it ran to 00 (for the 374th time in his tenure) yesterday and let it go...

Under BF so far (7 games):

Total Offense: 103rd
Scoring Offense: 81st
Passing Offense: 71st
Rushing Offense: 102nd

13 years under KOK:

Total Offense: 67.92th
Scoring Offense: 59.46th
Passing Offense: 59.84th
Rushing Offense: 66.23th
You forgot Greg Disaster Davis tenure LoL

I did expect BF to play call different than he is. Young guy, did not see the convervatism coming. Expected playcalling like a young gun, but he is playcalling like an old geezer.

An old geezer that doesn't know offensive football very well.

I was so excited to see GD move on and BF to move in his place. Hope is his learning year and we give him his mulligan and then he "gets" it.

Latest posts