LOL Classic Kirk Ferentz loss to these bums

The nation doesn't even talk about Iowa.

Iowa State is getting more, and they may be ranked next week

So they're our best win so far this year. Our super bowl
This is so true if you ask any random fan out here in Arizona about Iowa football they laugh. One guy at the bar said Iowa football is as pretty as Sarah Huckabee Sanders. They think we recruit the guys that get passed over by the rest of the country. I can't even argue anything they say.

This is so true if you ask any random fan out here in Arizona about Iowa football they laugh. One guy at the bar said Iowa football is as pretty as Sarah Huckabee Sanders. They think we recruit the guys that get passed over by the rest of the country. I can't even argue anything they say.

Cardinals fans?

Or fans of those perennial juggernaut programs AZ and ASU.

The KF press conference was a joke but predictable. How many times has he been out coached by Fitz? PF’s halftime adjustments were the difference in the second half. Wish KF would stop saying he’s seeing good things out there. I mostly saw lack of execution most of the afternoon.

I left at half time. Checked the score once at the grocery store. Came home, saw the field goal to tie. Made lunch, game over. What happened after halftime?
Absolutely nothing! Some of the worst play calling I've ever seen. Like we hadn't practiced for 2 weeks prepping for these guys. AND NW is not a good team....which makes us bums.

The KF press conference was a joke but predictable. How many times has he been out coached by Fitz? PF’s halftime adjustments were the difference in the second half. Wish KF would stop saying he’s seeing good things out there. I mostly saw lack of execution most of the afternoon.
I saw lack of coaching all 2nd half.

We are still to waste entire quarters better than anyone without a single first down. It's pathetic.

Yes. You're right. This is on the offense but we've seen Iowa's defense play well and then spit the bit when plays are needed:

.... give up a 3rd and 16 to a QB on the Raiderless package and miss 3 tackles in OT ....

I agree, on 3rd and 16 give them a whole different look like the raider, with a corner blitz, and drop a raider rusher into zone coverage. Got to try to confuse them.

I will vehemently refute this! Sarah Huckabee Sanders is way more ATTRACTIVE and SMARTER than KF and his staff. How you like them apples?!?

Iowa used to beat teams like Northwestern Iowa State constantly every year under Hayden fry but then something happened it was called KF!

---Or fans of those perennial juggernaut programs AZ and ASU.

ASU just beat #5 Washington and today throttled Utah on the road 30 -10....there 4-3 team is light years ahead of ours.

---Or fans of those perennial juggernaut programs AZ and ASU.

ASU just beat #5 Washington and today throttled Utah on the road 30 -10....there 4-3 team is light years ahead of ours.

That's great! Big wins! My point stands. They are not a program that has room to laugh at others.

Use the quote function brah.

For the life of me I don't understand what Brian is doing. This is his chance to prove people wrong and make a name for himself. Instead we get...whatever this garbage is we've been watching.

Latest posts