LOL Classic Kirk Ferentz loss to these bums

I left at half time. Checked the score once at the grocery store. Came home, saw the field goal to tie. Made lunch, game over. What happened after halftime?

I left at half time. Checked the score once at the grocery store. Came home, saw the field goal to tie. Made lunch, game over. What happened after halftime?
Not much.

Missed tackles. Missed blocks. Missed throws. Dropped passes. Bad play calls. More 3rd and 9+ yards given up.

First half all over with less yards and scoring.

I disagree about the defense, holding a team to 10 points at home should be a win.
Yes. You're right. This is on the offense but we've seen Iowa's defense play well and then spit the bit when plays are needed:

.... give up a 3rd and 16 to a QB on the Raiderless package and miss 3 tackles in OT ....

Iowa fans deserve better. This staff is a goddamn joke. The cronyism and nepotism KF has been allowed to get away with is infuriating. Time for an athletic director who doesn't accept mediocrity.
I agree Fire AD ,Fire Offensive Coordinator daddies little boy!

The refs made complete rubbish calls by missing that the mildcats were offsides on 4th and short, and missing that the mildcat intentional grounding in overtime. Otherwise Iowa would have won this.

Get the whole Ferentz family the hell out of town.I don't care if he puts together a miracle season when our schedule is soft. You don't lose to garbage teams and he does it over and over again. He's made this program a laughing stock.
Agree Ferentz could of hired a proven offensive Coordinator but he hires his unproven son I am glad they are sucking that way he can't force on Iowa as the new coach.

Agree Ferentz could of hired a proven offensive Coordinator but he hires his unproven son I am glad they are sucking that way he can't force on Iowa as the new coach.

I think KF knows it was a calculated risk promoting his son to OC.

The nation doesn't even talk about Iowa.

Iowa State is getting more, and they may be ranked next week

So they're our best win so far this year. Our super bowl

Latest posts