Log jam of mediocrity in the Big Ten

TheIowaHawkGuy

Michigan, MSU, Nebraska, Purdue, Iowa, and Ohio State all at 4-3 in the Big Ten after today. Michigan at 5-3 I guess. Iowa loses these next 2 games and they fall toward the bottom of the barrel with PSU, Rutgers, and NW. Needless to say the next 2 games are absolutely must wins to avoid the bottom of the Big Ten.

Michigan, MSU, Nebraska, Purdue, Iowa, and Ohio State all at 4-3 in the Big Ten after today. Michigan at 5-3 I guess. Iowa loses these next 2 games and they fall toward the bottom of the barrel with PSU, Rutgers, and NW. Needless to say the next 2 games are absolutely must wins to avoid the bottom of the Big Ten.

If we win the next 2 we will be back in the top 4 of the conference. We don't need both just to stay out of the bottom.

one thing however (that people often forget)

NCAA selection committee doesn't care much about conference standings

mediocre and iowa used in the same sentence? I can't believe it.