Locker Room Theft

HawkeyesWin

Does anyone recall if they identified the person who robbed Iowa's locker room last time we visited Ames?

Better hire someone to protect the locker room. The Clown lineman that defended it couldn't stop anyone last time.

Does anyone recall if they identified the person who robbed Iowa's locker room last time we visited Ames?

1QqtqUY.png

So hold on here. ISU policy is to let visiting fans into the visitors locker room? That seems like an odd policy to me. So Jamie and Paul would be ok with these guys roaming around the ISU locker rooms at away games?

supersad_medium.jpg

img-Cyclone-fans-greeted-by-record-attendance-scorching-heat.jpg

iowa-iowa-state-fans-balls-in-mouth.jpg

user15351_24.jpg

So hold on here. ISU policy is to let visiting fans into the visitors locker room? That seems like an odd policy to me. So Jamie and Paul would be ok with these guys roaming around the ISU locker rooms at away games?

supersad_medium.jpg

img-Cyclone-fans-greeted-by-record-attendance-scorching-heat.jpg

iowa-iowa-state-fans-balls-in-mouth.jpg

user15351_24.jpg

good god... we don't have to make it up. Just observe.

Not exactly. But as the saying goes... "for those who understand, no explanation is needed, for those who don't, no explanation will suffice."

Why are you here on a Hawkeye message board again clone boy?

It goes both ways.....point being all fan bases have those you'd just prefer not root for the team you root for

Are you one of the ISU idiots that thought it was Iowa's fault that an Iowa fan was allowed into the locker room? Everything I saw from Clownies was it isn't ISU's securities fault that Iowa fans were allowed into the locker room

Are you one of the ISU idiots that thought it was Iowa's fault that an Iowa fan was allowed into the locker room? Everything I saw from Clownies was it isn't ISU's securities fault that Iowa fans were allowed into the locker room

yeah, i thought it funny that folly and crew were exonerated by clownfan since it was an iowa student who did the stealing.

Latest posts