Locker room Celebration Video.*NSFW*

Awesome! What are they chanting?

We so F*cking turnt.

Turnt is: As Urban Dictionary put it: Turnt: A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics, *also being happy and excited and energetic! And/or having fun. (Verb.)

great they are having fun, releasing the energ which will calm them down for their week ahead to play lose.

Play lose hawks, have fun, play your assignments, play together and dont doubtt

I couldn't get more turnt right now. I got a whole bag full of turnt. I had turnt for dinner last night and even had leftover turnt for breakfast.

It's great to see them cutting loose and having fun after a tough season last year. I've also enjoyed the recognition living down here in Atlanta, Georgia as co-workers turn and say "Go Hawkeyes" as I walk by them. It's also such a strange feeling on Tuesday nights driving between work locations and hearing the sports announcers talk about IOWA as they mention the top four teams in the playoff picture.

Is is this heaven? No, it's Iowa!!!!! Gotta love it!!!! Just hope I am still saying this late Friday night. The Nebraska game is going to be huge for Iowa as most of the college football world will be watching.

I couldn't get more turnt right now. I got a whole bag full of turnt. I had turnt for dinner last night and even had leftover turnt for breakfast.
funny-celebrity-pictures-huh.jpg

As a team they decided not to have a Big West Champ celebration on the field and instead save it for the locker room. That would be a fun locker room to be in.

Early in the video you can see what I think is Kirk walk in. He sees the team whooping it up in a very
sexy and urban manner and immediately old Kirk stops and goes to the notebook. As old Kirk begins to write in notebook "post game celebration too flashy, bench Akrum, dmx, Tevaun", new sexy Kirk kicks in and just as the video ends Kirk joins in, starts dancing, team alters the chant to "Kirk so f n turnt, Kirk so f n turnt." It happened.

Latest posts