Live from the summer scrimmage

Thanks for the report. Having watched a fair amount of Tomi videos, she tends to blend and wait for the game to come to her. She has good defensive instincts and produced quite a few steals. My guess is we'll see some of her this year, but what we need is strong improvement from Amanda and Paula. Glad to here the good things about them.

Thanks for the report. Having watched a fair amount of Tomi videos, she tends to blend and wait for the game to come to her. She has good defensive instincts and produced quite a few steals. My guess is we'll see some of her this year, but what we need is strong improvement from Amanda and Paula. Glad to here the good things about them.

I was impressed by Ollinger. Not so much by Valino Ramos. However, she was going against an All-American, so I probably shouldn't judge too harshly.

I was impressed by Ollinger. Not so much by Valino Ramos. However, she was going against an All-American, so I probably shouldn't judge too harshly.
Kunaiyi Akpanah is probably the one with the most chance to stop Megan. Well maybe not stop but slow her down.