Live from the Big 10 wrestling tournament!!!

Am I right here so far? We have 6 in the semi's already (McDonough, Ramos, Marion, St. John, Janssen and E. Lofthouse).

With L. Lofthouse, Gambrall and Rasing still to wrestle in the quarters. We have a very good shot of getting 9 guys in the semi-finals.

team scores
Iowa56
Penn State45
Wisconsin34
Minnesota33.5
Michigan33
Northwestern28
Illinois25
Indiana16
Ohio State9
Michigan State7
Purdue6

There will be a bunch. The guys usually start a new thread for the semi final and final rounds. The more the merrier....keep on viewing.

Yeah I was taking into consideration the entire weekend. So won't get that high if new threads are started.

Am I right here so far? We have 6 in the semi's already (McDonough, Ramos, Marion, St. John, Janssen and E. Lofthouse).

With L. Lofthouse, Gambrall and Rasing still to wrestle in the quarters. We have a very good shot of getting 9 guys in the semi-finals.

Yes, you are correct. And little Ballweg has a consolation match that if he wins, he goes to Philly.

Grant in deep and gets the takedown with 7 seconds left in the 1st! He takes a 2-0 lead into the 2nd and gets his choice and will start down.

Gambrall laying flat on the mat and getting ridden like a dog. The 2nd period will end that way. Grant leads 2-0 but Kissel has a lot of riding time.

Latest posts