Live chat: Barta news conference

NO question HerkyChic is related to Todd. Only person on here making statements like that. Gatens must have played a role in the termination.

What's wrong with cheering on a team and a sport you enjoy watching? At least I put my money where my arse will be.

I am a fan, a graduate of UI, and nothing else. Don't even live in the state of Iowa anymore.

You are all rude. Seems you are not true Iowa fans showing this type of spirit in this forum. The real shame lies here.

I am a fan, a graduate of UI, and nothing else. Don't even live in the state of Iowa anymore.

You are all rude. Seems you are not true Iowa fans showing this type of spirit in this forum. The real shame lies here.

you said it.

You're the one who won't root for the team until Barta is fired. Please define "true fan" please.

WITHOUT PROOF, you blame a student athlete (Gatens) for a coach getting fired and you then throw blame? Yes, the real shame lies right in your lap (or arse as you put it)!

No "fan" calls Gatens worthless (a kid fighting through a severe ankle injury) and asks "how much he's being paid". Your venom, and the fact you first posted today, tells us you're not all you say you are.

This had to be done, I hate to see anyone get fired let a lone a coach who worked his way up and went through the tough times at Butler.

But when you don't change your ways or do something extra to get your team better, then you really can't fault the firing. I am sorry but Todd Lick never changed his coaching strategies. He never went the extra mile to go sign a big name recruit. Hell he never even communicated with his players, very well. I thought with all the departures that it was coming soon. A program needs players to stay there and be successful.

If the current team stays and gets a new coach in and learns his system, Iowa will be above .500. IF the players leave and we have to start all over, I am going to give this guy 3 years as well.

How are you in bed?

I wouldn't want to be in his place, and don't think I could do better, but I think he could use a speechwriter and some toastmaster skills. Maybe it is just me, but this is sorta painful, and he is hard to follow at times.

Really? I feel the opposite. I thought he did a great job.

Latest posts